The GCI Microsite is a resource we provide to help you have a professional and easy to customize a website. This month, we added the option to create a page to introduce your church staff. This page provides visitors and guests with the opportunity to begin to make connections with your staff and get to know some of the faces of your church.
The staff page is flexible, and includes the features included below:
- You can title it whatever you want.
- Staff is displayed either in a full width list for those with a bio, or as a photo directory for those without a bio.
- People with a bio are always listed first, then those without.
- Other than that, you can control the order people appear in the editor using the arrows on each person.
- The page in the editor uses the same display format so you aren’t left guessing how people will appear on the main website.
- All the information for each person is optional-you may include as much or as little as you like.
- A picture is always displayed, and a person without a photo gets a generic “person” image.
- As with all images in our easy website template, you can use the built-in tool to resize and crop your photo after you upload it.