Below are links to inexpensive or free resources that address key aspects of congregational leadership. We don’t necessarily endorse the full content of each one, but all of them provide helpful food for thought and discussion.
- Discerning God’s Will As a Group. This training pack from Building Church Leaders teaches ways for a leadership group to seek together God’s will for a congregation or ministry. It costs $14.99.
- Decision Making. This training pack provides a helpful method for team-based decision making. It costs $14.99.
- Training New Leaders. This training pack gives instruction about recruiting and developing new leaders. It costs $19.99.
- Finding and Encouraging Young Leaders. This training pack looks at recruiting and developing young leaders. It costs $9.99.
- 6 Ways to Find, Develop, and Utilize Leaders. This LifeWay Pastors article looks at practical ways to build a cohesive leadership team.
- 7 Characters Created by Lackluster Leadership. This article explores the negative fallout from inadequate leadership.
One thought on “Team-based leadership resources”
These Resource Titles sounds rich, inclusive, comprehensive & foundational for building a growing & leading (serving) Congregational relationships via Team ( and individual) effort.
Looking forward to exploring them….as we continue to Learn.
Paul /Leigh Sniffen